Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Video Boy Character three

Newspaper boy


This character I created was trying to combine my first idea with my second idea, I did this by including the limp shape of character two and the detailing on the body which was of the same lines as the conservative man in character one. I made this character by cutting the shape from a magazine; I continued this by getting a piece of paper and filling it with ripped newspaper. I continued making this character by cutting the paper into the chosen shape; I took a picture of this to edit it on the computer by adding detailing on the body and by deleting the background. I made this character because of the way the newspaper represents the news and problem in the world which the singer talks about in his songs, the added computer detailing connotes the way he is young and is a true character due to the way he can bring life to anything including newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment