Play dough Toy
This character was based on my second idea I first had about creating an alien type creature such as ‘Paul’. I developed this idea by making a bear shape to make the character more approachable to the audience, I made this character blue to make sure that it is seen by the audience and easily recognised. I made this character buy using a play dough type material to get the base outline, after this I took a photograph of the model then I uploaded it on to the computer to edit the image in Photoshop. This allowed me to experiment with the character due to the flexibility of changing the colour balance and adding details such as eyes. These changes make it easier for me to make the character more relatable to the audience because of the way the tools can make the shape more realistic and friendly.

No comments:
Post a Comment