This is my final idea for the video boy character; I developed on my third idea which included using newspaper to explain the type of character which the musician is and what he talks about in his music. I took time to look through the different newspapers to find articles and pictures which means something to the artist, this way I could improve on my character before as this final version has more meaning. I carried on with the same steps as I completed with the third idea, I made sure that when I was on my last step of adding the detail on the body that I took time to make sure that what I drew on clothing and all included features which helped the audience understand the type of character which the artist reflects in his music. I believe with this connection between the music and the character helps make the audience feel that they understand the meaning of music the artist plays; this will increase the sale of music and the popularity of artist.

No comments:
Post a Comment