Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Modified Magazine


This magazine is my first draft of my lifestyle and fashion magazine, my aim was to make it bright and target the younger audience by the fun quirky photo.
I made changes to my magazine due to the feedback a received from my class, this first item I changed was the main image. This was due to a comment made saying that it needed more colour and the writing putting focus ion the wring areas of the model. I believe the new photo injects colours and class to the magazine, this photo helps layer the magazine die to the head covering the text.
The second item I changed was the text type of heading, I changed this because I thought that I could make it more realistic by giving it a bit more character such as the text that I have chosen. I did not change that colour back it red due to the change of picture, as believed that it would give a bigger effect if I kept it black so I could keep the other text colourful. This brings me onto the next feedback i got given to make the other text on the page different and colourful, I changed the text type and changed the colours to fit the background behind, this make the magazine look bright a cheerful which I believe fits the genre of magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment